STOCK INCENTIVE PLAN by HALF ROBERT INTERNATIONAL INC /DE/
Company: HALF ROBERT INTERNATIONAL INC /DE/
SEC CIK: 315213
SEC Type: EX-10.1
SIC Code: 7363
SIC Industry: SERVICES-HELP SUPPLY SERVICES
Date Filed: 2013-05-06
ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC.
STOCK INCENTIVE PLAN
RESTRICTED SHARE AGREEMENT
This restricted share agreement (Agreement) is made and entered into as of (the Grant Date), between Robert Half International Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Company), and (Participant). Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Companys Stock Incentive Plan (the Plan), a copy of which Participant represents, warrants, and acknowledges having received and reviewed. Participant also represents, warrants, and acknowledges having received and reviewed a copy of the Plan prospectus and the documents incorporated therein by reference. The Plan is incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Shares. Pursuant to the Plan, the Company hereby transfers to Participant, and Participant hereby accepts from the Company, an award initially consisting of Restricted Shares on the terms and conditions set forth herein and in the Plan (the Restricted Share Award).
2. Vesting. The Restricted Share Award shall vest as to % of the amount thereof on , unless otherwise provided by the Plan or Section 3 hereof. The Restricted Shares are subject to Section 6(e) of the Plan to the extent they have not vested and shall be held in escrow by the Company until they have vested and the Participant has satisfied all applicable tax withholding obligations as provided in Section 6 below. In addition, any dividends paid in Shares with respect to unvested Restricted Shares by reason of Section 6(d) of the Plan or any Shares to which the Participant may be entitled by reason of application of Section 16 of the Plan to the unvested Restricted Shares shall, in each case, be subject to the same terms and conditions as are applicable to the unvested Restricted Shares under this Agreement and the Plan.
3. Accelerated Vesting. Notwithstanding Section 2 hereof, the Restricted Share Award shall vest as provided from time to time by any other agreement between Participant and the Company or as provided by Section 3(b)(xv), Section 14 or Section 15 of the Plan, and in such case, the vesting date for any portion of the Restricted Share Award that vests under such circumstances shall be the date such portion of the award vests.
4. Performance Condition. The Restricted Share Award shall be subject to the Performance Condition(s), including the adjustment provisions thereof, as determined by the Committee in accordance with the Plan and pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the Committee at its meeting on .
5. Understanding of Participant Regarding Withholding Taxes. Participant hereby represents and acknowledges that (i) on each date that the Restricted Share Award vests, minimum withholding taxes become due, (ii) payment of such minimum withholding taxes to the Company is the responsibility of Participant and (iii) payment of such withholding taxes may require a significant cash outlay by Participant.
6. Payment of Taxes. The Company shall notify the Participant or, if applicable, Participants estate, as to the amount of minimum withholding taxes required to be withheld by the Company as a result of the vesting of the Restricted Share Award. Participant shall make full payment of such minimum withholding taxes to the Company by check or in a manner permitted by Section 19(b) of the Plan. In the event that such payment is not made, the Company shall have the right to cause such Participants minimum withholding taxes obligation to be satisfied as specified in Section 19(a) of the Plan.
7. Election to Recognize Gross Income in the Year of Grant. If Participant properly elects within thirty (30) days of the Grant Date to include in gross income for federal income tax purposes an amount equal to the fair market value of the Restricted Share Award on the Grant Date, such Participant shall pay in cash to the Company in the calendar month of such Grant Date, or make arrangements satisfactory to the Committee to pay to the Company, any minimum withholding taxes required to be withheld with respect to such shares.
8. Restriction on Issuance of Shares.
8.1 Legality of Issuance. The Company shall not be obligated to transfer or issue any Restricted Shares pursuant to this Agreement if such transfer or issuance, in the opinion of the Company and the Companys counsel, would constitute a violation by the Company of any provision of law, including without limitation the